All your visitors and fans should know about your Facebook Fan page. With the use of this plugin you can display a pre-configured Facebook Fan Page / Like Box.
Key Features of Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox are:
- It displays the facebook lightbox on load with or without a delay.
- Limits the lightbox to once every x days per individual visitors to your site.
- Promotes your own Facebook Fan page
How to install Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard (Admin Panel)
- Under Plugins > Click on the Add New plugin button
- Type Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox in the given search box and click on Search Plugin button.
- Now click on Install Now button and Activate it.
- You can choose another option also – via FTP, first download the Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox plugin, extract it and upload it into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory then activate the plugin.
How to configure Facebook Page Promoter Lightbox
- Now go to Settings menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Now Click on Arevico Settings menu and open Facebook Lightbox configuration page.
- After opening Facebook Lightbox configuration page, enter Facebook fan page numeric ID.
- You can set show on (On Page, On Post, On Home Page and On Archives) and show every x days (0 is on each page load) settings in general settings page.
- A delay of 4000-8000 ms is recommended.
- Now click on save changes and it’s done.