The purpose of this article is to teach how you can create PPT slides to animated GIF.
You have to follow 5 simple steps to create animated GIF file.
Step-1: First you need to convert your Power Point slides to GIF Graphics Interchange Format.
- Open your Power Point presentation which you want to convert.
- Go to “File” Menu.
- Click on “Save As” option.
- Choose “GIF Graphics Interchange Format” as the Save as type option.
- It asks to convert all slides or single slide into GIF file.
- Click on “Every Slide” to convert all slides into GIF files.
Step-2: Here you will have a folder with individual slides as .gif files.
Step-3: Now use third party websites like makeagif.com or you can Google “Create Animated GIF files” for other third party software’s/websites that make GIF animations.
Step-4: Choose a website and follow their instructions to create animated GIF file.
Step-5: Once you uploaded and converted power point GIF files to animated GIF file. A link will be provided to download the animated GIF file.
There are many options available with makegif.com to convert into Animated GIF fie.
- Convert video from webcam to gif
- Convert YouTube to GIF
- Convert any other Video to GIF
How to Increase Internet Speed: Tips and tricks to increase speed of your slow internet
How to Boost Your Computer Speed and Performance
Share with your friends if you liked this article.
1 thought on “How to Create PPT Slides to Animated GIF”
If I understood well, you first export non-animated GIFs from PPT and then turn them into animated ones?
So how does the third party website programme know what were the original animations in PPT?